Skincare Routine & Tips for Teens & Young Adults

Skincare is not complicated! For teens & young adults, you don't need to add layers and layers. Keeping it simple and minimum is BEST, healthy & economical too! 

 

Step 1: Cleansing 
Choose gentle cleansers that don't strip all the oils from your skin. Oil on the skin is a KEY component of healthy skin. By stripping too much oil, you force your skin to produce more oil! Avoid sulfates SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfates) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphates) in the ingredients list. Too harsh.

Step 2: Serum 
The serum is only required if you have a skin problem. Serums can target acne, wrinkles, lack of glow, lack of hydration, very dry skin, etc. Usually, serums contain high active ingredients that can sensitise the skin. No skin problem, then skip step 2.

Step 3: Hydrating Cream
The hydrating cream adds back a mixture of oils and ingredients that increase moisture on the skin. Along with the cleanser, they make up the min 2-steps of skincare. All skin types, including oily skin, need hydrating cream.

Do you want to learn more about the above steps: You can read them here.

 

 

Have ACNE breakouts been a thorn on your side? 

Did you know that less than 5% of all human diseases and skin problems are due to genetics (inherited from parents or born with)? The other 95% are due to our choices of food, the way we manage our stress and the chemicals we are exposed to. This means, we have A LOT MORE CONTROL over how we get sick or how acne develops than we may think. We think it's worth reflecting about this point ... 

We are an acne brand, so we do have tons of information on acne! If you would like to understand more about the topic, head over here.  All articles are written in short formats - bitesize.

We think you will also find our 12 Tips to Get Rid of Acne of interest. 

 

Got any question? Just drop us a line on Contact Us. We would be happy to assist in any matter of skincare and acne! 

If you would like to try our Acne-Prone Skin Kit, here is a discount code for you:  GREENHUB10

 

And finally, don't forget to forward this link to your friends and follow us on Instagram for useful bitesize skincare info.